Skip shorteners without waiting the 5 seconds automatically
Unfortunately, in some browsers it is not available, and it is not the fault of CyanDroid, much less the developer, it is on the part of the browsers, who do not want to put the extension in the store, supposedly «Violates the Rules», but we all know that no, in short, the developer has commented several times that he will try to put them in the extension store on the different platforms.
The extension supports many shorteners, very popular, that everyone already knows, the extension is capable of skipping capchats, in most of the times, this does not mean that always. Universal Bypass skips sites that make you wait (like adf.ly), make you do some action (show.co and sub2unlock.com for examples), and even trackers (such as bit.ly and t.co)!
! Don’t waste your time with compliance. Universal Bypass automatically bypasses annoying link shorteners. ¡
Universal Bypass Configuration
Install on Google Chrome
- Download Chromium-based Universal Bypass for browsers.zip.
- Open chrome: // extensions in a new tab.
- Enable «Developer Mode» in the upper right corner.
- Drag «Universal Bypass for Chromium-based browsers.zip» to the extensions page.
! Novedades ¡ 13.15.2
- Improved redirects for: Steam link filter, leechall.com
- Updated translations
List of supported sites (to mention a few, it may support others that are not on the list)
- Sh.st (Short.st)
- mylink.zone (Clictune.com)
- srt.am (Short.am)
- Bit.ly (Bypass del rastreador)
- Goo.gl (Omisión del rastreador)
- T.co (derivación del rastreador)
- Grabify.link ( Omisión del rastreador)
- l.ly (Plantilla de acortador de URL premium de GemPixel / KBRMedia)
- tetew.info (Plantilla de acortador de URL premium de GemPixel / KBRmedia)
- animanganews.com (plantilla Safelink Bloggerku)
- linkrex.net (plantilla AdLinkFly) (omisión de multitudes)
- ouo.io (desvío de multitudes)
- rom.io (desvío de multitudes)
- bc.vc (desvío de multitudes)
- cuio.io (desvío de multitudes)
- adyou.me (Desvío de multitudes)
- oke.io (desvío de multitudes)
- Why does Universal Bypass have access to all websites?
- What is crowd bypass?
- What do the version numbers mean?
- Extension , for example, 12.0.1 – The extension that interprets bypass definitions and loads into Chrome Web Store, Firefox add-ons, Microsoft Edge add-ons, and Opera add-ons. </ li>
- Bypass Definitions , for example 931f2f9: the short commit hash representing the version of the bypass definitions. For practical reasons, not all commits are listed as separate changelog entries, but you can see all commits on Github.
- Why does it update automatically in Chromium-based browsers?
- Why is there a fourth number in the Firefox version?
- How can I verify that Universal Bypass is working?
- What to do when a website is not skipped?
Universal Bypass skips templates that are used by thousands of domains and it would be impossible for me to maintain a complete list of skipped domains. You would have to get a new version of Universal Bypass and accept your new permissions for each new bypass. Custom skips would be pretty useless if you could only create them for sites that are already skipped. Plus, it’s open source so everyone can independently review its source code.
Also known in the options as «Give and take the destinations of unbeatable shorteners». , this feature exists to avoid a respectable number of link shorteners using CAPTCHA and other forms of back-end validation to make sure you have actually waited before you could proceed to the target link, to share this goal with other users of Universal Bypass, they will find the same link in the future, so they can proceed to the goal immediately.
There are two types of versions:
Mozilla didn’t like that Universal Bypass automatically updated its bypass definitions, so Firefox only receives extension updates. For that purpose, Firefox gets a unique fourth digit in the version number, which is incremented for each definition update that I build for Firefox.
There is a list of link examples where you can see Universal Bypass in action here.
We’re always happy to add new detours to Universal Bypass, so if you find a website that hasn’t been bypassed yet, please open an issue on Github or email me, and we’ll do our best to avoid it. !