📜 What is Photomath Premium 8.12.0 for Android Premium? ❓
Photomath premium for Android is a real gift for everyone to solve arithmetic problems regularly and in large numbers. It uses fractions, decimals, roots, algebraic expressions, graphs, various functions, logarithms, and much more, which is often very, very stressful. If you don’t have any aptitude or talent for basic science (mathematics), this app helps you get answers, and with them a detailed solution, just by pointing your camera at the task. The speed, the ability to copy, edit and save make Photomath premium for Android a real salvation.
Photomath has over 200 million installs. The app also has a top rating, with 4.7/5 stars from over 2 million users. Thanks to Photomath premium for Android, you can solve many problems. The Premium edition offers a more knowledgeable experience. If you don’t want to pay, please download and install the APK version according to the link we provided. Learn how to solve math problems, check your homework answers, and study for upcoming ACT/SAT tests and quizzes with the world’s most widely used math learning resource. With over 100 million downloads and billions of issues resolved every month.
🥇 How Does It Work
Instantly scan printed text and handwritten math problems with your device’s camera, or write and edit equations with our scientific calculator. Photomath breaks down all math problems into simple, easy-to-understand steps so you can really grasp the basics and answer questions with confidence.
🏆 Key Features
- Scan textbook (print) and handwritten problems
- Scientific calculator
- Step-by-step explanations for each solution
- Multiple resolution methods
- In more than 30 languages
- interactive charts
🏆 Mathematics Topics
- Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: Arithmetic, Whole Numbers, Fractions, Decimals, Powers, Roots, Factors
- Algebra: Linear Equations/Inequalities, Quadratic Equations, Systems of Equations, Logarithms, Functions, Matrices, Graphs, Polynomials
- Trigonometry/Precalculus: Identities, Conic Sections, Vectors, Matrices, Complex Numbers, Sequences and Series, Logarithmic Functions
- Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, drawing curves
- Statistics: factorial combinations
📲 How to install (update) Photomath 📦
- Download the APK file.
- Allow the installation of applications from unknown sources in the settings.
- Install the APK (for example, using a file manager).
- Run the app.
⏬ Download Photomath MOD APK for Android 📥
Download Photomath premium for Android below, an app that works well, making it a useful tool for students to learn math.
Plus Unlocked: The Plus package of the app is already registered. You just have to install and use them.
Personalized math solutions.
Explain math textbook problems.