📜 What is Solid Explorer Pro APK for Android? ❓
A modern set of features and capabilities and two easily accessible independent panels will please anyone looking for a better alternative to the existing program. Files from other connected devices, cloud storages and others can be easily manipulated. In general, Solid Explorer is easy to use, very functional and concise in terms of interface, it will be simply impossible to get lost in it. Work with files, files, view photos, videos and music with the built-in media player, share files and customize the application’s color scheme to suit your needs.
Solid Explorer is a file management application inspired by the file command applications of yesteryear. It will help you:
🗄️ Manage files easily in a dual-pane layout
🔐 Protect files with strong encryption
🖥️ Manage files on your cloud storage or NAS
☁️ Back up apps and files to any destination you want
📝 Features Solid Explorer 🔍
- Explore your device
- Keep your files safe
- Analyze storage
- Organize remote files
Solid Explorer allows you to navigate to files stored on your device and automatically organizes them into collections. You can view, delete, move, rename or share any file. It also allows you to quickly find the files you need using filtered indexed search.
Solid Explorer can protect selected files with strong AES encryption and place them in a secure folder, the contents of which are unreadable by other applications. The file manager will ask you for password or fingerprint confirmation when you browse the folder. Even if you uninstall Solid Explorer, the files remain on your device and are still protected.
Although this file manager does not have a dedicated storage analyzer, you can find out which files take up the most space by going to the properties of the internal storage or SD card folder. You will find the information about the percentage of space that each folder occupies and the list of the largest files. You can also use the search with a file size filter.
Solid Explorer supports all major network protocols and cloud providers to let you organize multiple remote file locations in one place. You can easily transfer files between cloud locations/servers by simply dragging them from one panel to another.
📌 Main features list: 🔍
- File management: – main storage, SD card, USB OTG
- Cloud storage: easily connect and manage files in Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Owncloud, SugarSync, MediaFire, Yandex, Mega *
- NAS: – support for major network protocols FTP, SFTP, SMB (Samba), WebDav
- File encryption: – password and fingerprint protection
- Archives: – support for ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives
- Root explorer: – search system files if your device is rooted
- Indexed search: – quickly find files on your device
- Analyze storage: – manage files that take up too much space on your device
- Organized Collections: – Files sorted into Downloads, Recents, Photos, Videos, Music, Documents and Apps
- Internal image viewer, music player and text editor: – for easier navigation on remote storages
- Batch renaming: – supports naming patterns
- FTP server: – to access your local files from PC
- Themes and icon sets: – extensive customization options
📲 How to install (update) Solid Explorer 📦
- Download the APK file.
- Allow the installation of applications from unknown sources in the settings.
- Install the APK (for example, using a file manager).
- Run the app.
⏬ Download Solid Explorer PRO APK for Android
checkFull / Paid Features Unlocked
checkDisabled / Removed ads
checkOptimized graphics and clean resources for fast loading
checkGoogle Drive Cloud works
checkWork with original plugins
Descargar Aqui Solid Explorer